- This event has passed.
Foster’s 800m & 400M Sea Swim – 2023
The 39th Annual Foster’s 800m and 400m Sea Swim – Saturday 14 October 2023
Where: Governor’s Beach
Time: 800m Race starts at 4:00 pm. (Check-in and body marking is at Governor’s Beach from 3:00 pm to 3:45 pm) 400m for ages 12 and under starts at the completion of the 800m race.
Cut-off Time: 40 Minutes from Race Start for the 800m, 15 minutes from Race Start for the 400m
Course: Start/Finish at Governor’s Beach
Awards: Trophies or medals for first, second and third places in all age groups. T-shirts and refreshments also.
If weather conditions threaten the safety of the swimmers or organisers, the race may be cancelled at the discretion of the Race Director.
CIASA Membership: if interested in becoming a member please contact [email protected]
DECLARATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
YOUR ATTENTION IS BROUGHT TO THE FOLLOWING WHICH YOU SHOULD READ CAREFULLY
By completing this form, I declare, verify and understand that:
- I am physically fit for the event, I am a competent swimmer and I have no medical reasons why I should not participate in this event.
- I agree to abide by all of the event regulations stated.
- I agree to participate entirely at my own risk, the extent of which I fully appreciate and I waive all possible rights that I may have, or my heirs or dependents may have, as a result of any injury, loss to property or death which may occur as a result of my participation in this event, in consideration of me participating in this event.
- I accept that no liability whatsoever will attach to CIASA, the organisers, sponsors, volunteers or anyone else involved with Cayman Swimming and that they are in no way responsible for the safety of any swimmer, in consideration of me participating in this event.
- I consent to the use of photographic images of myself in official event photos.